Sunday, August 3, 2008

CAO Brazilia Maduro
















Sitting here enjoying this fine cigar was a true treat tonight. I also decided to break out the Brazilian Cachaça, something that I picked up on my last trip south at the Duty Free store at the airport in São Paulo. I kind of assumed that this cigar would be a kick-ass cigar since it's a maduro and the wrapper is practically black in color, but it actually turned out to be quite pleasant. It started off pretty smooth, lots of flavor and finished up just the same - very nice smoke to finish off my Sunday night.
I'm going to give this a rating of 8. Would I buy one of these again? Maybe, but there are a few other varieties of CAO that I go out of my way to find before this one.
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: