Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gispert Belicoso
















After a very busy day today, I thought I would kick back and have a nice cold beer and a fine cigar. Tonight I'm smoking a Gispert Belicoso. I've smoked this variety a few times before, so I'm pretty familiar with what the outcome will be. It's a decent smoke, nothing spectacular, but if you're looking for a mild cigar that's fairly smooth, I think you'll like this one. It burns well and there's no bite, at least none that I've noticed. The price is somewhat reasonable as well, this one just happened to be a "freebie". Oh yes, the beer in the photo is a tall can of Sapporo 22oz., imported from Japan. Unfortunately the beer didn't last as long as the cigar did, so I had to bring out the good stuff...
Rating: 7.9
Posted by Picasa

No comments: