Sunday, February 1, 2009

Henry Clay



Today is Super Bowl Sunday and I just got back from a GREAT Party. OMG, talk about way too much food and booze! It was really the ultimate, plus it turned out to be one of the better games. I really thought the Cardinals were going to pull it off! What was up with that final play, was that a fumble or a pass? So during the third quarter after numerous beers and a boat load of food I decided to step outside and enjoy a fine cigar. They had a nice fire going in an outdoor fireplace, so it was nice and comfy sitting out there, not too cold, no breeze and the fire was actually putting out just enough heat. I brought along an Oliva and a Henry Clay, not sure which one I would smoke. Since I smoke the Olivas all the time I chose the Henry Clay. I lit it up and thought to myself, hmmmm, not too bad. I took a couple sips of a Mike's Hard Lemonade that I brought outside with me and took a few more puffs on my cigar. OK, not bad at all, not the greatest cigar, but it's definitely going to complete my Sunday. It burned well, pretty smooth taste, no real complaints, however, it's just not a cigar that I would go out of my way to buy, which I guess is the bottom line. I finished the cigar and a couple more drinks and then watched the Cardinals get beat. God, it was a good game though!
My Rating: 7.5

No comments: