Sunday, March 22, 2009

Casa Magna Colorado

I was down at the Tobacco Patch on Friday night and my local tobacconist told me that he had a couple boxes of Magna cigars - "Magna cigars, you know the top rated cigar for last year in Cigar Aficionado!" I thought, no big deal, I'll come back some other time and pick one up. So I come back on Saturday night and there are only two left. WTF? The tobacconist said "you better hurry up, they're almost gone", plus he had said that he wouldn't be getting another shipment of these in for quite a while. The price was good, so I decided to pick one up. Here it is Sunday night and I'm smoking this lovely cigar right now. OK, those boys over at Cigar Aficionado know what they're talking about. This is really a GREAT cigar. Packed a little tight, you'll need to draw a little harder on this, but it's not bad at all, plus it delivers! I don't know how to describe it other than "delicious". It's smooth as Hell and burns like a Cuban cigar - perfectly. Would I buy a box of these? HECK YES! This is one of my new favorites.
Rating: 10
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ozymandius said...

Did you see that Cigar Aficionado rated ths cigar has the #1 Cigar overall for 2008.

Hef said...

I sure did! I'd love to buy a few more of these, but my Tobacconist said that his next shipment is still months away. Oh well...

Ozymandius said...

I totally missed that in your article for some reason...also the picture you took for this article looks like it should be in a ad for either of the products. As usual a very good job!!!!

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

Thanks!