Sunday, June 28, 2009

Macanudo Robusto



I was lucky enough to smoke 3 different Macanudo cigars this weekend and surprisingly I liked them all! Very mild and extremely smooth, excellent cigar for just about any occasion.
Friday I smoked the first one over at the Tobacco Patch with the gang, Saturday at a party that we went to out in Kent, and today down at the Kirkland Marina - I’m not going to say that these are as good as an Oliva or a Casa Magna Colorado, but you won’t be disappointed with what you get for the price - it’s an fantastic cigar.
Beautiful weekend - temp in the low 70’s, a little breezy but not bad. As we were walking out on the dock today just before I was going to have my cigar, I noticed that there’s a new hotdog vendor down by the waterfront. “Wow, I’ve never seen that guy before? Maybe after my smoke we’ll grab a dog.” So we head out to the end of the dock with another friend (Keith) and sit down and enjoy the sun, boats and people. Great place to people watch. After the cigar we head back to the shoreline and the hotdog guy is still there. You can tell right off that he’s not originally from here - he’s wearing a winter parka. No kidding. I talked to him for a little bit, I didn’t ask where he was from, but I’m assuming that it had to be India or Pakistan from his accent. He’s kind of a nut case too, but in a truly sincere way. I order the Polish dog and my wife gets the all beef one. These dogs are grilled, not boiled, plus he serves them with grilled onions - nice touch. Anyway, the Polish hotdog is GREAT! My wife concurs. We will definitely stop by here again.

This blog has a mirror site without advertising, just in case you’re interested:
Kirkland Cigar Club

Enjoy your week!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: