Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rocky Patel Corojo Especial


Not bad, a little tough on the draw at first, but a quite flavorful, actually improved as it went along. The only problem, if you consider this a problem, was that it lasted forever. No kidding! After an hour and 45 minutes I had to call it quits, I just didn't have time to finish it, and there was at least another 30 minutes left.
Would I buy one of these again? Actually this was given to me by my local tobacconist, but I might, especially if I have the time for it. For a medium bodied cigar with a BIG ring size it does pretty well, just be aware that you'll have to puff it kind of hard at first to get it burning, but after 15 minutes or so it'll be drawing perfectly.

My Rating 8.5

Side note: Stopped by Zeeks Pizza on Saturday night. Not big on pizza anymore, but Zeeks does a good job. My lovely wife and I split a "Jimmy the Greek/Dragon" pizza. Oh man, that was good. Those damn jalapeƱos are addicting! Nice cold beer to wash it down made for a perfect dinner. Swung by the Patch afterward and smoked an Oliva O Maduro - Yes, a perfect evening.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: