Monday, August 9, 2010

Taino Classics

The Blue Angels were in town for Seafair last week. I saw them flying around on Wednesday and Thursday, but missed the shows over the weekend. I heard them buzzin around though, but I was too busy to look up. Unbelievable the noise they make when they kick on their afterburners! Holy Crap!


Anyone go to the races this year? I know it rained on Saturday, but Sunday wasn't all that bad, was it?

OK, so a friend of mine gave me this cigar a few weeks ago and I thought I'd smoke it on Sunday night. My lovely wife and I had gone to a big party earlier in the day down in Tacoma. Jeez, there was enough food there for 200 people, and believe me it was everything that you try to avoid eating because you know it'll either kill you or go straight to your waistline. Yes, I ate everything I possibly could and I'm still alive, so I guess I'll have to work it off this week.


I've never heard of Taino Classics and if I were to judge the cigar by its label or by the appearance of its wrapper, I'd say that they were relatively inexpensive smokes. This particular cigar had a big vein running down the backside of it. Yikes! Anyway, after I lit it up and smoked it for a while, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't bad, but it's not something that I would buy, or smoke again. It's a mild, lackluster cigar that lacks in just about all departments, except perhaps the price.


You know when I smoke an expensive cigar, I want to be around other people and enjoy the experience. This cigar I could easily smoke alone. :)

My Rating: 7

2 comments:

The Cigar Habanero Newsletter said...

Great pictures. Web page looks very professional, great colors, great articles, awesome photos.
Love the 10-7 logo, thank you John.

Sir Godfather

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

Thanks Sir Godfather - coming from you that means a lot!

Keep in touch my friend!