Sunday, April 3, 2011

601 Cigar Event at J & J Cigars

  

601 Cigar Event with Eric Espinoza!

 
  • WHEN:  Saturday, April  9th from 1 pm to 6 pm
  • WHERE:  J & J Cigars in Seattle, Sodo District; 

These cigars are one of the highest rated cigars in our industry.  Eric Espinoza is the founder of highly regarded cigars such as 601, Cubao and Murcielgo brands.  Come and meet the man and smoke his finest cigars!

The specials are buy 3 get additional 1 free.  Buy a box get additional 5 free and a great looking T-shirt, on top of the 10% discount! 

Come down and let us smoke the winter blues away!  As always, we will sample adult beverages as well!  

J & J Cigars
206-724-0111

4 comments:

Chris said...

Will you be attending this?

I'm gonna make sure to be there.

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

I'm going to try, but I've got a couple of things that I have to get done first - weather permitting.

Should be fun!

Chris said...

Well sounds like you've got some yard work to do...

Lets hope it rains? haha jk.

Also will you be attending the Seattle Cigar Expo? Tickets are up for sale on the 11th of this month. They've got a limited amount of VIP tickets and should be a lot of fun. My brother and I might try to score some. They're spendy, but hey, doesn't hurt to splurge sometimes. They have regular general admission ones too that are half the cost.

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

Yah, if it rains I'll be there for sure!
:)

I'll also be going to the Cigar Expo, but I'll be doing the general admission tickets - VIP tickets are too $$$.