Washington Cigar & Spirits Festival
Presale tickets are now available for our October 8th Washington Cigar & Spirits Festival! We're giving our loyal Lit customers the first opportunity to get tickets at a discounted price, before they go on sale to the general public on July 16th. You can get tickets at our casino box office or on Ticketmaster.com with the special code "Lit"
We're holding a special pre-sale for our Lit mailing list at a discounted price beginning July 1st - Presale tickets are $55 and include:
- Your choice of three cigars from our array of participating brands, including La Gloria Cubana, Rocky Patel, Alec Bradley, Oliva, Carlos Torano, EP Carrillo, and more!
- Manny from Georgetown Beer will be on hand giving beer tastings and seminars for everyone in attendance.
- Your choice of five 1/2 ounce spirits samples from our wide selection of spirits vendors, including Glenmorangie, Remy Martin, The Glenlivet, Bowmore and more!
- $25 credit to our event cigar store - featuring great specials from all of our participating vendors. They'll all have their best deals of the year for you to take advantage of.
- Prize giveaways - we're pulling out all the stops, including Romeo y Julieta Museum Edition humidors and full boxes of cigars!
- Appetizers, special guests, informational and interactive exhibits and more!
Because of the limited amount of tickets available, this event is going to sell out, so take the opportunity to get your tickets early at a discounted price during this presale by going to the casino box office from July 1-11. After this tickets will go up to $65 and be available everywhere via Ticketmaster.com
New in our Humidor
We have some exciting new cigars in stock as we move into Summer. Many companies are floating their new releases onto the market before the IPCPR trade show in July. We've brought in a few and they've all arrived this week:
Tatuaje La Verite 2009 - This is a limited production cigar that is sold out well in advance of its release, in the same way wine futures are offered. The cigar is a Churchill size with all of the tobacco grown on a single farm in Esteli Nicaragua and produced at the famous My Father factory. Here's a review from Smoking Stogie.
Two new lines from EP Carrillo arrived this week as well. We have a small amount of the 2011 Short Run. The 2010 version was one of the most sought after cigars of the year, and since only 1,000 boxes were produced, the 2011 version will be gone quickly. We also have in the Elencos from EP Carrillo, which are the same blend as Cigar Aficionado's #8 Cigar of the Year, the Edicion Limitada. Here's a review of this fantastic cigar.
Last, but not least, we have our most limited cigar of any of them. Murcielago has released a special size only for the Northwest region called the Pacifico. Only 100 boxes were produced and we got five of them. It's a gorgeous 6 1/2x46 long corona, with a tiny pigtail. Like the regular Murcielago line, it has the same dark, rich San Andres Maduro wrapper, but the Pacifico is not box pressed - so it burns longer with a fuller taste than the rest of the line. For only $7.50, it's a great deal on such a limited smoke. They will be gone quickly.
Lit Cigar Lounge/Snoqualmie Casino | 37500 SE North Bend Way | Snoqualmie | WA | 98065