Monday, October 17, 2011

La Reloba Sumatra Torpedo

Tried this cigar on Friday night down at the Patch. Not a bad night for a cigar!

What did I think? Meh... medium to full-bodied, maybe leaning more toward the full-bodied side - I wasn't real thrilled with it, nor was my lovely wife, she told me that she thought it was too strong for her. 

Anyway, I'd recommend pairing this with a dark/rich coffee, maybe an espresso, something with a bold taste. (bolder than the cigar, so to speak)
;)

Would I buy one again? Nah, sorry.... Too many other cigars out there that are more my style. I wouldn't turn it down, but I doubt I'd buy one again.

Side note: Heading south on vacation next week...

:)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Have fun on your trip! Be sure to smoke lots of cigars.

I smoked a Sancho Panza Double Maduro yesterday after work. For a cigar that only cost about $2.50 a stick, it was great.

See ya when you get back from your trip!

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

Thanks Chris!

;)