Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto



Tried this cigar the other day. Overall I liked it, however for some reason it started out real nasty, just a bad, bad taste in my mouth. It's possible that the matchstick I used to lite it might have been the cause of the rough start, but thank God the unpleasant taste went bye-bye. Pretty decent smoke, little more full flavored (stronger) than I usually smoke, but very enjoyable. Burn and draw was flawless...

Would I buy one again? Yes indeed. Something about the Alec Bradley blends that I've always liked. Never found a bad one in the bunch.

Side note: Vacationing in the south of Brazil for a while. A good friend of mine gave me a box (3-pak) of Cohiba's the other day. Yeah, I'll smoke these pretty quick, you can count on it...




Tchau tchau (yes, they speak Portuguese in Brazil, not Spanish!!)
;)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hope you're having a good time down there! Good to hear that the Black Market is a good cigar. I have a whole box of them!

I've smoked quite a few cigars lately. I smoked my first Padron and it was just a Padron Series, it was very good. Got it last year from the Smoke Easy. Also smoked a Lou Rodriguez, 262 Ideology, San Latano, and a couple others. Been a good week for cigars.

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

A good week indeed my friend!

Time for you to start writing some reviews...

;)