Monday, December 5, 2011

Toraño Vault Robusto


I've been meaning to try this cigar for a while now, but somehow it keeps moving further and further down my list. Well the wait is over, I tried one on Saturday afternoon...

What did I think? I liked it! Very nice medium-bodied cigar - no issues. I think I read somewhere that this blend was supposed to be stronger than some of their others? Not sure where I read that, but in comparison to the Toraño Masters, I found it to be milder. Still had an excellent medium-bodied flavor, but just not as full-flavored as the Masters. (one of my favorites)

Would I buy one again? Heck yes! If I didn't like the Masters so much, I think I'd buy a box of these - great cigar! Exceptionally smooth!

Till next time...
;)

4 comments:

Chris said...

I've been wanting to try the Vault. Good cigar huh? You sure are on a Torano kick at the moment. I haven't had too much of anything lately. Getting a little sick but I don't think it'll get any worse. I did smoke a Cuban the other night with the Cohiba guys. Be on the lookout in a week or two on the review.

Hopefully we can meet up soon for a cigar. I have plenty to share.

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

We've got a party to go to on Saturday night, but Friday and Sunday I think are open. I'll keep you posted, maybe we can hook-up?

Looking forward to the review on the Cuban!

Chris said...

Can't make it this weekend. It's the 1 year wedding anniversary, so unfortunately I have to spend it with the wife, haha.

Kirkland Cigar Club said...

Well enjoy your weekend my friend and congrats on the anniversary!

I'm sure we'll get together soon, probably up at the Lit...

Take care!