Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Casa Fuente Reserva Superior Limitada


Another nice weekend here in the Pacific Northwest, perfect weather for enjoying a fine cigar "outdoors!" 

We were down at the Tobacco Patch on Friday night, quite a good turn out, saw a few guys that I haven't seen in ages. It was fun, plus this was probably the first Friday night that we didn't freeze our butts off!

Anyway, a couple of weeks back, Kirkland #1 Chris was over at the house for the cigar get-together and he brought along a beautiful box of Casa Fuente cigars that he had picked up in Las Vegas the week before.

Yeah, I had to have a couple...

Casa Fuente Reserva Superior Limitada
Corona Gorda — 5 5/8 x 46

So I smoked the first one the week before with the gang at the cigar get-together, and the second was down at the Patch on Friday night.

So what did I think? 
I remember saying to Chris at the get together: "Oh man, this is an excellent cigar!" 

Yeah, I loved it! Very smooth taste, perfect burn, and a good draw! Actually, the draw might be a little tight compared to say an Alec Bradley Tempus, which I just smoked on Sunday, but it still delivers plenty of rich smoke. BTW, that Tempus is one helluva smoke bomb - and I mean that in a good way!


Would I buy one again? Well, seeing how you can only buy these in Vegas I'd have to say "hell yes!" Damn good cigars!

Thanks Chris for bringing the box over! 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to try to smoke one this weekend if time allows me and if weather permits.

I hope the weather cooperates this weekend, it'd be nice to go down to the Path again. I wish I would have came down last Friday too. I wasn't too busy Friday and just hung around at home. Oh well.

John Heflin said...

I'll let you know if I make it down to the Patch on Friday night - what are the odds of having another nice weather weekend?