Monday, April 9, 2012

K-land Cigar Night

As you can probably imagine it's next to impossible to plan an outdoor get-together here in the Pacific Northwest - the weather is too unpredictable, but last Wednesday I saw a glimmer of hope in the projected weather outlook for the weekend: Saturday and Sunday, NO CHANCE OF RAIN!

Oh boy! I crossed my fingers and shot off a few emails to my cigar buddies to see if they wanted to swing by on Saturday night for cigars and drinks.

Well, this was one of those rare occasions when everything seemed to work out OK! I don't think I could have picked a more perfect evening for a cigar event.

Great friends, excellent cigars, comfortable surroundings, plenty to eat and drink - what more could I ask for?

 Few photos...

 

Already looking forward to the next K-land Cigar Night! It was fun!

Side notes: 
Kirkland #1 Chris - thanks for bringing those My-T-Fine cigars! Glad I grabbed two of them off you. I plan on smoking No.2 this weekend.

Brian - Don't worry about the deck, I'm going to fix it this weekend - piece of cake.
 ;)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Definitely a good time. Can't wait to do it again!

John Heflin said...

Me too! It was great seeing you guys!