Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Society Presents My Father Cigars




Union Cigar Society is proud to represent My Father Cigars on August 24. 2012; 4 pm-9 pm. 


My Father Cigars was created by the Garcia family who are one of the leading manufactures of the hottest cigars on the market today. 

We will be representing the entire portfolio of their cigars including My father, Pepin, and the new Flor de las Antillas. Just for our customers we will be releasing the much anticipated La Duena made by the Janny Garcia blended by Pete Johnson of Tatuaje.

Society Promotions:
  • Buy 3 Cigars get 1 free
  • Buy 10 Cigars get 2 free
  • Buy a box of Cigars & get 3 free Limited Edition event cigars that are not in regular production( My Father S), a My Father T-Shirt, and a guillotine cutter. 
All My Father cigars are 5% off
Buy 10 or more & receive 10% off
Buy a Box of Cigars & receive 15% Off and a Cigar Tasting on an Electric Boat that evening!

As always we will have amazing catering with plenty of food to go around!
Raffle drawing will take place from My Father Cigars featuring ashtrays,cigars, and a humidor. 

Event Time: 4pm - 9pm
Event Date: August 24th. 2012

2046 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 805-0866



No comments: