Sunday, September 23, 2012

End of Summer


Smoked any good cigars lately? Holy crap, I've smoked a boatload! I've been on vacation for a while, that's probably why I haven't written anything in the last few weeks, well that and the fact that it hasn't rained here in a couple months. It's really turned out to be an exceptionally good summer! (Finally!)

Anyway, my good friend Sir Godfather with the 10-7 Habaneros Aficionados Cigar Club sent me an invite, but also an invite to all the Kirkland Cigar Club followers inviting us all to a Gran Event/Gala coming up in November.

Here are the details:

JOIN US AT THE SMOKEY JOE'S CIGAR & SPORT LOUNGE
(BJ's Bingo Bldg. 2nd floor) Fife, WA.

FOR OUR 4 YEAR CIGAR CLUB ANNIVERSARY AND 50 YEARS OF BOND LEGACY
A 3 HOUR PRIVATE EVENT (5 to 8PM)

RSVP FOR TICKET SALES BY October 18th
(NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR)

MEMBERS & GUEST ADMISSION: 
$40.00 PER MEMBER
$45.00 PER GUEST

Dress Code:
Men- Black Tie Event-Tuxedo or Suit required (jacket/slacks/tie) your choice.
Women- Cocktail attire preferred (pants suits acceptable).

INCLUDES:
Dinner Buffett, Door Prize (4 tickets to "Sky Fall" movie premiere on Nov. 9th), free drink, free cigar, raffles with special prizes ,(Humidor, Bond memorabilia, cigars, and more),Special laser engraved martini glass,, James Bond Trivia with prizes, music, special prizes on spirits.

FOR TICKET SALES CONTACT US VIA EMAIL AT 10sevenha@gmail.com

Side note:
You know black-tie events don't come around too often for us Cigar Aficionados, so when Sir Godfather sent me this invite I was pretty excited. (I just happen to own a tux too)
:)
My lovely bride and I will be there for sure and I hope that I see the rest of you guys down there as well. Believe me, if Sir Godfather is putting on an event, it's going to be First Class all the way! I can hardly wait!

See you there!










No comments: