Monday, April 15, 2013

Gurkha Beauty


Origin: Honduras
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
Filler/Binder: Nicaraguan and Dominican Republic
Size: 6.5 x 58

I saw these advertised online the other day for 90% off their original price, that included free shipping! I couldn't pass up a deal like that  -  I ordered a 10 pak.

What did I think? Surprisingly, I liked them! Mild to medium taste, nice draw, kind of a jagged burn, but overall a not bad smoke. I might add that you're going to want to take your time to smoke these. I smoked one a little too fast on Friday night and I noticed that they tend to heat up a bit. I took my time smoking one on Sunday afternoon and I enjoyed the heck out of it. Very nice mild/medium cigar.


Would I buy one again? For the price that I paid - HELL YES! Excellent cigar for that price! If you're curious where I bought them, just send me an email and I'll divulge my source. 
;)


Side Notes:
I was up in Mukilteo on Saturday night having dinner with friends. I clicked off this shot with my cheap-o smartphone. Beautiful evening... 


No comments: