Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adorini Single Tube Cigar Humidor


If you’re like me, I’m sure you have more than one cigar lighter, and as far as cigar cutters go, you've probably got a drawer full of them, but travel humidors for a single cigar? Yeah right, why would I need that? 

Well, that’s what I used to think…

A single cigar humidor is more practical than you might imagine, I mean think about it, how often do you go someplace and smoke more than one cigar? I know, I know, there are exceptions to the rules, but 90% of the time you’re just going to smoke one and go home, right? 

Now I know a lot of you guys like to carry around those cases that hold a ton of cigars, you know which ones I’m talking about, they’re made of plastic and look like they were built for military use; pretty rugged. Well, those aren't my style. 

The Adorini cigar tube is pretty cool actually, besides looking good and protecting your cigar, it does an excellent job of keeping your investment at a perfect humidity. I guess that’s really the bottom-line, when you spend the kind of money that we do on a cigar, you definitely want it to be as near to perfection as possible when you light it up, at least I do. ☺

So I’ll tell you a few other little observations – If you have one of these and you’re traveling, I suggest that you put it in your checked luggage, not your carry-on. Why? Well, if you run it through the TSA scanner at airport security, it basically looks like a stick of dynamite to them. They’ll stop you every time. Put it in your checked bag and no one will be the wiser. 

Also, when my lovely wife and I go out for the evening, and it’s a place where we can smoke, I usually have her carry my cigar(s) for me in her purse. Heck, it’s a big bag, why not?  Anyway, she doesn’t mind carrying the Adorini tube for me, plus she can pull it out of her bag in about two seconds, whereas before she would have to do a search-and-rescue mission to find anything!. ☺

Gotta love her!

So if you’re curious like I was, here’s a link to a company that sells them: 

Side note: 
Was down at the Patch on Thursday night – seems like I haven’t been down there in ages? Well, I know I haven’t been down there since last year.  ☺ Good talking to the gang again...

Till next time, take care...





Go Seahawks!!!




No comments: