Monday, April 21, 2014

Super Cigar Friday - April 25th


Well, if you're a cigar fanatic like me, this Friday is almost too good to be true - three BIG cigar events!

Let's take a look...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain City Cigars - Brick House Cigars Event
5963 Corson Ave S
Seattle, WA 98109
3pm to 6pm
'We look forward to putting up the “25 Foot Cigar Lounge” for the first time and getting the 2014 event season off to a great start!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seattle WA 98109
4pm to 9pm
"$15 dollar minimum purchase to Partake in our Amazing Catering with plenty of Food & Drinks to Go Around! Rain or Shine, we will be ready for any weather conditions with heaters for our tent!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snoqualmie, WA 98065
7pm to 10pm
"Due to the overwhelming demand for another large scale cigar event in the same vein as our annual Washington Cigar & Spirits Festival, we're proud to present the Lit Cigar Lounge Spring Smoke!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I guess technically you could make it to all three of these events, but that might be a stretch.

I'll be heading up the mountain to the Spring Smoke, I just got my tickets on Saturday night. I really wish I could make it over to the Union Cigar Society event as well, those guys wrote the book on catering an event - they're the best for sure. And lastly, I actually work pretty close to Rain City Cigars, so I might pop my head in the tent if I get a chance - the hours for this event don't actually work for me, but we shall see!

Anyway, maybe I'll see you guys on Friday at one of these special events! 











No comments: