Upcoming Events at Lit
We'll be joined by Steve from Altadis and have some great deals on this popular brand of cigars, including the new all-Nicaraguan RyJ blend. We'll also have a great opportunity to taste a flight of three Glenrothes single malts for only $15!
We hope to see you for this exciting event!
Don't forget to mark your calendar for our first outdoor event of the Summer, featuring cigar maker Tony Gomez of La Flor Dominicana and the Beam Small Batch collection of bourbons. This event is Saturday, June 21 from 5-9pm.
We'll have some great deals on LFD cigars, including the 2014 Mystery Event Cigar, available only at events. The 2013 version was featured at last year's Washington Cigar & Spirits festival and was a huge hit!
New in our Humidor
Spring and early Summer have become the new season for the cigar industry to release new products. Here's a list of what to look for the next time you're in:
- 262 Allegiance - This is a new release from boutique manufacturer Clint Aaron's 262 Cigars, a complex, medium bodied cigar featuring a Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper. It's sweet and creamy with notes of coffee and light spice. Halfwheel, as always provided us with a thorough review.
- La Gloria Cubana Rival Twins - Rival Twins are a pair of one-off limited edition La Gloria cigars, both measuring a hefty 7x62. It's a battle between two of La Gloria's factories: the Lady La Gloria comes from the Dominican Republic, and the Rival Twin cigar from Honduras.
- Leccia Luchador - The latest release from Sam Leccia draws its inspiration from the world of Mexican "Luchador" wrestling. It's fitting that the wrapper on this cigar is a rich, Maduro wrapper from Mexico's San Andres valley. Full bodied and flavorful, this is a powerhouse smoke that has been well received in the short time it's been out. Here's a review from Cigar Coop.
- Miami Cigar Co. 25th Anniversary - Nestor Miranda's Miami Cigar & Company recently celebrated 25 years in the business and to commemorate this, they've produced a limited amount of two different cigars packaged in stunning black humidors. The first cigar is produced by La Aurora in the Dominican Republic and featured a powerful Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. The other is produced by My Father in Nicaragua and features a San Andres wrapper. Both of these cigars are limited and excellent, and would be the perfect celebration cigar.
- Father's Day Gift Ideas - We have special gift sets from H. Upmann, My Father, Leccia Tobacco and Macanudo in stock now for the perfect Father's Day Gift!
Lit Cigar Lounge - Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie WA 98065