Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Upcoming Events at Lit
Join us next Wednesday, July 16th from 6-8pm for Elysian Brewing Company brewers night featuring La Gloria Cubana cigars. We'll be joined by Bryan from Seattle's Elysian Brewing and have three of their fantastic beers on hand.
We'll also have great deals on La Gloria Cubana cigars, including the new Serie R Esteli, which you can read about here.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, August 2 as we hold the next event in our Summer Smoke Series, outdoors in the MVP plaza from 6-9pm.
We'll be joined by Nestor Miranda as we celebrate 25 years of his company, Miami Cigar, along with the launch of the brand new Nestor Miranda Collection. The NMC consists of three blends, Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro, which are sure to satisfy every palate.
These cigars are manufactured by the Garcia family at My Father cigars in Nicaragua. As you can imagine, bringing the talents of two of the cigar industry's icons together has created some fantastic cigars!
We'll also be featuring a fantastic Nicaraguan rum new to Lit, Flor de Caña, during this event and have some great cocktails available - perfect for a sunny day!
This is a free event, and bittersweet, as it will be the last time our beloved tobacconist Richard will host one of our events. So please make plans to join us, meet Nestor, and thank Richard for all the wonderful times we've all had over the years!
New Items at Lit
Here's what to look out for the next time you're in:
- - Nestor Miranda Collection - As noted above, we have three blends, ranging from Mild/Medium to Full bodied. Check out this link for more information on the NMC.
- - CAO America Sinister Sam - A limited release in honor of the Independence Day holiday, we have a few of these left in stock. Based on the CAO America blend, the Sinister Sam combines both Connecticut shade and Broadleaf Maduro wrappers for a cool look and nice medium bodied flavor.
- - J. Fuego Connoisseur - Occasionally, a cigar sample arrives at Lit and we are so blown away, that we just have to get it on the shelves. This is one of those cigars. We've been a fan of Jesus Fuego's cigar blending since his days at Rocky Patel, but this could be his best cigar yet. Full bodied, yet complex and wrapped in a tasty Ecuadorian Sumatra leaf. Here's more info courtesy of Cigar Coop.
- - Stagg Jr. - We've been allocated only two bottles of this extremely rare bourbon produced by the Buffalo trace distillery. Ten years old, unfiltered, and uncut, this is one for the true bourbon aficionado!
- - Bruichladdich Black Art 4 - Another rare gem we hunted down, this 23 year old unpeated Islay malt is finished in French Cote Rotie wine barrels and tastes like nothing you've had before.
- - Lovely Reida Imperial IPA - We got our hands on one 1/6 barrel keg of this rare production from Seattle's Georgetown Brewery. Intensely hopped and incredibly complex, it's one that all Seattle beer lovers should try!
Lit Cigar Lounge - Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065