Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Father Cigars Event @ Rain City Cigar


Friday, March 20th, 2015 ~ 3-6 pm
@

Rain City Cigar

in Beautiful Downtown Georgetown

featuring

click me!


Jose "Hurricane" Ortega
will be joining us this year.

As the Vice President of Sales for My Father Cigars, he knows it all, and is excited to share his love of this family run company, and all of their superb offerings with the rest of us!



If you haven't met Jose yet, you're in for a treat. This guy is one charming son-of-a-gun!
 
~~~

In addition to our regular Event Day Discounts,* Don Hanes will have lots of cool extras for you at this shindig! I'll try to be brief..

  • Buy 4 My Father cigars, Get 1 cigar free.


  • Buy 1 box, get a Baseball Cap, Cutter, and a special 3 pack of cigars, blended by Pepin and Jaime, made exclusively for events. $95 value!


  • Buy 2 boxes, get 2 of the special 3 packs, Ball Cap, Lighter, Cutter, and an Ashtray. $185 value!!


  • Buy 3 boxes, get 2 of the special 3 pack samplers, 1 nine pack sampler (while supplies last), Ball Cap, Cutter, Lighter, Ashtray. $275 value!!!


In addition, we'll be raffling one gorgeous My Father custom Limited Edition Bubinga Wood humidor and cigars! (note, the humidor is not filled with cigars)

(so much for brief)


My Father Cigars Featured Lines
~~~
Don Pepin Garcia
My Father
My Father Connecticut
My Father Le Bijou
Jaime Garcia Reserve Especial
El Centurion
La Antiguidad
~~~


*Rain City Cigar Event Day Discounts

  • 5% Discount for up to 4 featured cigars
  • 10% Discount on 5 to 19 featured cigars
  • 15% Discount on full or mixed boxes of 20 or more


Come early for the best selection! 
Can't make it Friday? No worries, we'll continue to run the
specials on Saturday! (While supply lasts)


Hope to see you here! ~ Your friends at Rain City Cigar

Rain City Cigar - 5963 Corson Ave S - Seattle - 98108

No comments: