Friday, June 19, 2015

New World by AJ Fernandez

I've heard a lot of good things about this cigar...

New World
by
AJ Fernandez

~
~

So what did I think? 

Loved it! Might not be the best cigar I've ever smoked, but I liked it enough to want to buy a box of them. Yessiree, pretty damn good cigar indeed! 

Selling points? 
Box press, perfect draw, rich and creamy mild smoke throughout.

Cons? 
None. Well, maybe one, and it's not something that I would complain about, but maybe you would - the flavor is the same from beginning to end. In my opinion, that's a plus, but I know a lot of you guys like a more complex smoke. 

Anyway, I encourage you to give this a try, I'm sure you're going to love it!

Side notes: 
Just returned from South America and I've found a place that has worse drivers than Brazil: 
Chile! 




Reñaca Beach
Viña del Mar, Chile


No comments: