Tuesday, August 4, 2015
We have great news! We will now be opening at 11:00 a.m. seven days a week for your convenience. Whether you need to swing in to grab a few cigars or want to join us in the lounge for a lunchtime smoke, we'll be waiting!
If you haven't visited us on Tuesday nights for Cigar Wars, you are missing out! Each Tuesday, join us for a blind tasting and cocktail for only $10. It's an opportunity to challenge your preconceptions about cigars that you may not have otherwise tried and enjoy the best deal of the week on a cigar and drink!
You can then rate that cigar and have a say as to which cigar will be named the Cigar Wars champion - the cigar that Lit customers have chosen as the best tasting cigar in the Lit humidor!
Terra Vista will be holding a special wine tasting event, Wine With A View, each Thursday in August on the Terra Vista deck from 4-6pm. The tasting is $20 and includes (4) 2 oz. wine samples along with appetizers. Each Thursday will have a different theme:
- - August 6: Chateau Ste. Michelle
- - August 13: Michael David Winery (We mistakenly listed Mark Ryan in last week's newsletter)
- - August 20: Wines of the World
- - August 27: Wines of Washington
It's a great opportunity to taste some fantastic new wines, see the newly renovated Terra Vista restaurant, and enjoy the beautiful summer weather with the best views in the area!
Stay for dinner at Terra Vista afterwards and enjoy a complimentary dessert! We hope to see you there!
New In Our Humidor
This is the season when most of the new cigar releases begin hitting the shelves. Here's are some fresh selections to try the next time you're in!
- - My Father Limited Edition 2015 - This is the first time since 2012 that the Garcia family has released a limited edition under the My Father brand. It features a beautiful Ecuadorian Habano wrapper that the family calls "Rosado Oscuro" along with rare aged filler tobaccos that are saved especially for these limited releases. At $24, it's a great treat for a celebration or the perfect gift for that aficionado that demands only the best.
- - Enclave by AJ Fernandez - Following the success of last year's New World, named the cigar of the year by Cigar Journal, AJ has once again released another delicious, yet affordable blend. Enclave is a complex, medium bodied cigar using Ecuadorian, Cameroon and Nicaraguan tobaccos.
- - Casa Magna D Magnus Caligula - We've carried the D Magnus line in the past, but the Caligula size is an all new box pressed perfecto with both ends capped. It's the strongest cigar in the line and for fans of full bodied, yet complex cigars, it's worth checking out!
- - Quesada 40th Anniversary - Released in 2014 to honor Manuel Quesada's 40 years in the business, the Q40 is a balanced yet full bodied cigar with rich flavors of leather and spice and a subtle sweetness from its dark San Andres wrapper.
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065