Thursday, September 10, 2015
Upcoming Events at Lit262 Revere, along with drink specials from Woodford Reserve, including the new Woodford Rye!
Come meet Clint, an all around swell guy and talented cigar blender in what will be our last Lit event before the Washington Cigar & Spirits Festival on October 3. (photo of Clint by Brooks Whittington of halfwheel)
Speaking of the WCSF, tickets are on sale at the casino box office and our online ticket portal. This event has sold out in the past, so get your tickets early to avoid being left out in the cold!
The NFL season kicks off this week, and Lit is a great place to catch all the action. We'll be featuring drink specials during every NFL Sunday and for the 5th year in a row, we will give a prize for every Seahawks score this season! We'll be open early for this Sunday's 10am kickoff, so come out in your 12th Man gear and let's get loud!
What's New at Lit?
Lit is now open at 11am every day of the week! We're here to serve you until midnight on Sunday-Thursday and until 2am on Friday-Saturday. Look for these new and exciting items the next time you're in:
- - Rhetoric 21 year old bourbon from Orphan Barrel - The Orphan Barrel whiskies have become increasingly popular at Lit, and keep selling out as quick as we can get our hands on them. Rhetoric is a brand that Orphan Barrel will release each year as it ages from 20-25 years old. This year's release is 21 year old and is an oak forward whiskey with secondary notes of tobacco, leather and caramel. This one won't last long!
- - Lazy George Barrel Aged Scotch Ale - This is a special beer resulting from a collaboration between Lazy Boy and Georgetown breweries. It's a scotch ale that has been aged in a Heaven Hill bourbon barrel for eight months! Full of whiskey and oak notes and high in ABV, we'll be selling this in 9 oz. pours while supplies last.
- - Padron 50 year Limited Edition maduro - The most expensive and most limited cigar available from Padron, this 50 year anniversary comes in a stunning humidor that we'll keep as Padron has plans to allow us to refill it once a year for the next five years. For Padron fans, a must try!
- - Arturo Fuente Opus X - We have a limited supply in stock of the XXX Belicoso, Petit Lancero and Perfexcion #5. We can't predict how long these will last and when we'll get another shipment of these rare sticks from Arturo Fuente.
- - Drew Estate Liga Privada No. 9 - We waited a number of years before getting on the list of authorized retailers, and that day has finally arrived! Drew Estate fans can now get Liga Privada and Herrera Esteli cigars at Lit!
- - Dunhill Heritage - The newest line from one of the world's most renowned premium cigar manufacturers is a bold departure. Spicy and full bodied, the Dunhill Heritage features an oily Ecuadorian Habano wrapper and Nicaraguan and Honduran fillers aged up to eight years. If you haven't smoked a Dunhill in a while as you've graduated to fuller bodied cigars, give the new Heritage a try!