Saturday, September 12, 2015

Union Cigar Society Event - Sept 18th

The Society Presents:
My Father Cigars! 

.

.

Union Cigar Society is proud to present
My Father Cigars
Friday, September 18th, 2015
4 pm-9 pm.

.
My Father Cigars was created by the Garcia family who are one of the leading manufacturers of the hottest cigars on the market today.

We will be presenting their Entire Portfolio of Cigars which includes:
  • My Father, Pepin
  • Flor de las Antillas
  • La Duena, La Antiguedad
  • My Father Connecticut
  • My Father Limited Edition 2015 
  • The New H2K
  • and Many More!!

Society Promotions:

  • Buy 4 Cigars & get 1 Free
  • Buy 10+ Cigars & get 3 Free, plus 10% off!
  • Buy 20+ Cigars get a box of 3 Event Only Cigars, a $65 dollar value, 3 Additional Single Cigars, a Shirt, Cutter, 15% Off Purchase and a Ticket for the Raffle for a Custom My Father Humidor, Ashtrays, and Much More!



*$15 dollar minimum purchase to Partake*in our Amazing Catering with plenty of Food & Drinks to Go Around! Rain or Shine, we will be ready for any weather conditions with heaters for our tent!

Event Time: 4pm - 9pm
Event Date: September 18th, 2015

Union Cigar Society

2046 Westlake Ave N., Ste 201
Seattle, WA 98019

No comments: