Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Montecristo Perfect Cut Event
We'll be joined by our pal Steve Martin from Altadis USA who will be offering some great deals on all lines of Montecristo, including the brand new limited edition Estoque. One lucky winner will win a custom tailored shirt from BookATailor, and everyone in attendance can enter the national sweepstakes to win a Custom Suit!
We'll also have some great drink specials from Jameson, including the new Caskmates, a great new whiskey that has been finished in casks previously used to age Irish Stout! You have to try this unique and delicious new whisky from Jameson!
We're also partnering with Jameson for a month-long promotion to raise awareness for men's health through the Movember foundation. We'll be signing up interested people to grow moustaches in the month of November to raise money and awareness for a variety of men's health issues, ranging from prostate health to depression and physical inactivity.
Raising money is easy because our friends at Jameson and Partagas cigars will be donating a portion of the proceeds from each of their products sold at Lit in November to the Movember foundation.
We invite you to come out and enjoy some great deals from Jameson and Montecristo and learn more about the exciting Movember promotion we'll be running all next month!
Thank you all who came out to another successful Washington Cigar & Spirits Festival! This year's sold out event was so much fun and we appreciate your support in making it all possible! To see pictures from our event, visit our Facebook page.
Congratulations to Romeo by Romeo y Julieta for winning our Cigar Wars blind tasting competition! Over the past several months, Lit guests have smoked and rated eight different cigars each Tuesday during Cigar Wars. Romeo by Romeo y Julieta was the highest rated and is the Cigar Wars Champion! To celebrate Romeo y Julieta is offering a special Buy 2 Get 1 Deal on the winning Romeo cigar while supplies last!
New Items at LitWe have some exciting new items to look for the next time you visit:
- - Toast Across America - Each year we sell a limited number of 2 packs of rare Arturo Fuente cigars, with 100% of the money going to Carlito Fuente's charity, the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. This year's pack includes an Opus X Shark and a Diamond Crown Julius Ceaser Shark for $50. These will sell out quickly.
- - Partagas Aniversario 170 - Cigar lovers know that the 150th and 160th Anniversary Partagas cigars are some of the most sought after non-Cuban cigars in the world. To celebrate the 170th anniversary of the classic Partagas brand we have a limited edition cigar in 3 sizes, once again featuring a delicious Cameroon wrapper and a smooth medium bodied profile. Priced at $16-$18 it's a great cigar to add to the collection, as the 20-year-old Partagas 150 now retails for $150!
- - Coronado by La Flor - Once rated the #2 cigar in the world by Cigar Aficionado the Coronado cigar was discontinued by La Flor Dominicana last year. Due to the outcry of Coronado fans around the country, the cigar was relaunched with a new look and the same great blend. It's a complex, medium bodied cigar featuring a Nicaraguan Sun Grown wrapper that is unique for LFD. If you missed out on Coronado previously, you're in luck!
- - Alberta Rye Dark Batch - Fans of Canadian whisky will love this exciting new product. It's different than other Canadian rye whiskies in that it has a darker, sweeter profile due to the addition of 1% Oloroso Sherry added to the final batch.
- - Hudson Manhattan Rye - Hudson is an award winning distillery from New York State that produces this fantastic rye whiskey using locally sourced rye. Bottled at 92 proof, it's a traditional spicy rye, with a touch of sweetness.
- - Two new beers on draught - For all you beer lovers, try the Cascadian Dark Ale from Mac & Jack's and the Sunthief Krystalweizen from Black Raven the next time you're in!
Lit Cigar Lounge
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065