Monday, March 28, 2016
Friday, March 25, 2016
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Special RSVP only event with Hamlet Paredes
We have a handful of spots left for our RSVP event hosting famed Cuban Master of Tobacco Hamlet Paredes in Lit on Thursday, March 10 from 6-8pm. Hamlet is best known as the travelling ambassador for Habanos who has done hundreds of events around the world rolling cigars and educating the public on Cuban tobacco. He has recently come to the United States and put together his first blend in partnership with Rocky Patel.
The Tabaquero by Hamlet Paredes features a San Andres wrapper, filler from Nicaragua, and binders from Brazil and Mexico. The cigar is full bodied and represents the fusion of Cuban craftsmanship and Nicaraguan ingenuity.
If you'd like to attend this event, you must come to Lit and purchase four Tabaquero by Hamlet Paredes cigars and ask to be added to the RSVP list. Sorry, we cannot take any RSVPs by phone or email.
RSVP guests will receive a Tabaquero cigar and the opportunity to meet Hamlet, and to watch and learn as he tells his story and gives a one-of-a-kind demonstration.
We'll have box deals on Tabaquero that include a free 4-pack of an unreleased size along with a chance to win this incredible 2 foot Culebra! We'll also have representatives from Glenmorangie Single Malt whisky on hand and a special flight opportunity including the brand new Private Edition Milsean.
This exclusive event will fill up quickly, so stop by Lit as soon as you can to reserve your spot!
New at Lit
We have some new things to try the next time you're in! Ask your server or tobacconist about:
- - Yargüera H. Upmann - This mild to medium bodied cigar uses exclusive tobacco created by cross breeding a vintage 1960's Cuban seed with a heartier, modern Criollo 98 seed, creating the Yargüera Estate Tobacco, only available on this new release from H. Upmann. It's creamy with a subtle sweet and toasty note that is reminiscent of a classic Cuban cigar.
- - Project 805 Andullo - Another cigar with unique tobacco, the Project 805 contains a tobacco called Andullo, used for over 500 years in the Dominican Republic as a pipe tobacco. The Andullo tobacco imparts a unique leathery, earthy sweetness. Here's an article from Cigar Aficionado about unique leaves used in some modern cigar blends.
- - Casa Cuba - The latest blend from A. Fuente patriarch Carlos Fuente Sr. has taken nearly a decade to get to market. It's the first cigar he's blended in decades and well worth the wait. Medium bodied with a silky Ecuador Havana wrapper, it's possibly the last cigar from one of the cigar industry's great icons. Carlos Sr., who is 81 this year, was only 11 years old when his father Arturo began selling cigars on the family's back porch in Ybor City, FL. Here's a Cigar Aficionado article from when Casa Cuba was originally released in limited quantities in 2013, however only now have we received regular shipments.
- - Partagas Decadas 1995 - The Decadas are a cigar that was released each year to showcase a 10-year-old Cameroon wrapper from Partagas. We were able to get about 100 cigars of the 1995 vintage, originally rolled in 2005. If you would like to get your hands on a 10-year-old cigar with a 20-year-old wrapper for less than $20, now is your chance!
- Ask your bartender about our new whiskeys, including Whistlepig Rye, Michter's US1 Unblended, Four Roses Small Batch, Glenmorangie Milsean and Laphroaig 15!
Lit Cigar Lounge/Snoqualmie Casino
37500 SE North Bend Way
Snoqualmie, WA 98065